• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] BT Hybrid Gatekeeper

G-Vaughn0906

Thinking about picking up a BT Hybrid Gatekeeper and wondering if anyone has thrown it and how the plastic feels. Haven't seen any reviews or previous threads. Thank in advance

I have some BT hybrid Anvils. I haven't thrown them in a bit so I can't remember exactly how to describe the plastic. It's definitely a BT plastic and going off of my poor memory it is similar to BT medium but the texture is a little different.

I might have time to feel them tomorrow if you want a better description.

I have some BT hybrid Anvils. I haven't thrown them in a bit so I can't remember exactly how to describe the plastic. It's definitely a BT plastic and going off of my poor memory it is similar to BT medium but the texture is a little different.

I might have time to feel them tomorrow if you want a better description.
Sure, that'd be great! I think I'm gonna order some either way, I was just wondering what I was getting into. When I get the BT Hybrid one in, I'll come back and let y'all know the details! Thanks everyone!

I had a BT Hybrid Shield and it was between medium and hard in flex. I personally loved the amount of flex and grip of the plastic.

Good year round type of blend, not to soft in heat, to to stiff in cold. More grip then the hard.

I had a BT Hybrid Shield and it was between medium and hard in flex. I personally loved the amount of flex and grip of the plastic.

Good year round type of blend, not to soft in heat, to to stiff in cold. More grip then the hard.

Thanks man! Sounds awesome!

Just got my BT Hybrid Gatekeeper, and it feels right in between hard and medium.

I would say that the texture does feel a bit different and when you bend it, it likes to spring back more. If that makes sense.

Overall, I like the feel of it.

Haven't gotten the chance to throw it yet, so I'll let ya'll know my thoughts when I get the chance.

Has anyone found this BT Hybrid Gatekeeper XL to be a little more understable than the numbers? 0 turn mah foot!

The baseline runs have the least stability and fade but also the most glide. Mold seems to range between 4/0/2 to 5/-0.5/1
Nikko Tournament-X > VIP-X Glimmer > VIP > Tournament > Special Edition* > BT Hybrid/Hard

*These have all so been the lightest of all the 'Keepers I've thrown

Latest posts