• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bubba Watson PGA and PDGA

Dan39465

Pro golfer and current leader of the PGA Championship Bubba Watson is also a member of the PDGA. In his post round interview he talked about playing disc golf in the backyard of the rental house he is sharing with fellow pro Ricky Fowler. I now have a new favorite golfer...

Attachments

• bubwat.jpg
    bubwat.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 686
Isn't the picture of his PDGA membership card showing his password for his forum account?

Pretty cool! I just left a message on his Facebook fan page to come shoot a round with me if he gets bored of the ball golf.

I saw his interview yesterday. He's got a lot going on in his life and he is leading the PGA. It's hard not to cheer for him.

You would think with the amount of money he makes on tour he would be a Birdie Club Member!

Freakin awesome.
I was supporting Tiger and the South Africans, but any guy who plays DG is #1 in my books

I don't know how his card got posted but that's definitely his birth date. I think for his protection someone should blur out his password. Anyone agree or am I being anal?

I don't know how his card got posted but that's definitely his birth date. I think for his protection someone should blur out his password. Anyone agree or am I being anal?

I wouldn't sweat it. Athletes' birthdates are often published, in all sorts of media.

interesting...i wonder how many other PGA members are PDGA members...and i wonder how many of them i could beat and rub their face in it

I hope he wins the tourney this weekend. How do you not root for a guy named Bubba(who plays dg)?

Latest posts