• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Bubba Watson PGA and PDGA

interesting...i wonder how many other PGA members are PDGA members...and i wonder how many of them i could beat and rub their face in it

While you walk off with your $30 merch voucher and they cash their $5000 check for last place.

Yeah, I bet they are :eek:.

:p

Bubba: Yeah you got me this time (peels out in his Ferrari)

Peebody: Dang right buddy, don't you ever forget it ( pedals off on his schwinn)

;)

I would be willing to bet that anyone who plays golf at that level is a natural athlete and could pick up disc golf very fast.

I don't know how his card got posted but that's definitely his birth date. I think for his protection someone should blur out his password. Anyone agree or am I being anal?

I definitely would be pissed if I saw a post with my DOB and forum password posted.

yeah i dont think anyone on here would do that either, it would just irritate me so I know if Bubba actually sees it posted he might get a little peeved. He may not though, just my $0.02

here it is with password blurred.

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 101
Guy is 2 years younger than me and has probably spent more than I have ever made.