• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Build a Bag with B or C

The Ds. Deputy Dagger Destroyer Destiny, Diamond, Drone, Dart, DD, etc.

Wizard
Wolf
Whippet
Wahoo

W is pretty rough, to throw the best putter you are left with some terrible choices (other than Wraith I guess). So for W I would really just bag my putters and forget the rest.

Wizard
Wolf
Whippet
Wahoo

W is pretty rough, to throw the best putter you are left with some terrible choices (other than Wraith I guess). So for W I would really just bag my putters and forget the rest.

Wrath, wolverine, warhorse, world, warship, warrior(gateway & Viking), wombat, wombat 3, warrant, wings, war spear, warden, warlock, wedge, whale, woodchuck. You have a ton of options with W IMO.

PA1
Prophecy
PD2

Basically all I throw most rounds anyways, except its a roc not a prophecy.

P2
Pilot
Proof
Prophecy
Pain
Patriot
Ptero
Predator
PD x4 (same as now, main driver)
Photon

I should be able to throw that bag just find. No problem. The mainstays are what I throw already (P2, Pilot, PD) or close enough that I wouldn't see a difference (Pred, Patriot) My biggest problems would be mids... M4s and MD3s get a LOT of use in my game, so losing those would be rough. I'd prolly end up using putters more.

Quake

Quarter K
Quarter K II
Quasar
Queen

Ouch. I have to cheat and throw in a Q-Mega and QMS to avoid epic sadness.

I would give you a pass on the qms and qmega. since especially the qms more people refer to it as qms than Q -Aurora MS

Magnet in Jawbreaker
Morter both
Mantis Z and Big Z
Mystere Star.

This might have a gap in the 5 speed midrange slot for a faster non putter shaped midrange but that is all.

Cro
Croc
Orc
Roc
Oracle
Roach
Rock-It
Rocket

Whoops, wrong format, I thought they all had to have three letters in common.

I don't think a J bag has been done and I can see why. Not a lot of choices but this is the best I could've come up with. Just don't bring this bag on windy days.

Putter- Judge
Mid- Justice
Fairway- JLS
Distance Driver- Journey

Like I said not alot to work with but you could get away with this bag on shorter wooded courses.

Wizard
Wolf
Whippet
Wahoo

i'm team triliogy so i have the warhorse warship and yea forgot the wraith a good disc

Crank SS in Z.
Cyclone Pro D.
Comet in multiple plastics.
Colt in XT. that is like my #2 Upshot for uphill/downhill putting but not a flexible plastic like Prosyle but I could still use the disc.

Latest posts