• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Buying Online

Marshall Street by far is the best place i have dealt with. their prices are solid and they have real time stock. Everyone there is very friendly and go the extra mile to get you what you want. You can get real specific on what you're looking for, and if they are not quite sure what you mean they will call you to clarify (i've ordered from almost all the major online vendors, the only other place to care enough to clarify was Justin at Community Discs).

GGGT might have great prices but 9 times out of 10 they dont read or care what requests you make in the comments. Discgolfcenter is almost as bad as GGGT its just more convenient if youre only looking for 1 disc.

Really your best bet at getting something specific is to call the place up and talk to someone and order over the phone. youll get way better results.

So I bought from Clearwater discs and I have a story for yall. I bought 3 packages, they were all pre-orders after waiting longer then I thought I would, I received two of the three, the website wasn't updated so they came as a surprise, I had asked in the notes section to combine the discs shipping into one package. They were ignored and I received 2 of the 3 packages at once... But never the third. I reached out to Clearwater and they sent me a tracking number saying it was delivered (still Web site says order on hold) so the followup from me was do you have three separate tracking numbers as I only received 2 out of 3 packages... And I have yet to hear back.... So I'm going to try and order a backup berg (can't find anyone else that is selling them) and give them one last try at my business... I have sent an email asking for the disc I never received being thrown in the order I made for good faith however I'm not holding my breath... If they make it right I'll come on and let yall know!!

Last edited:
Lone behold I have been contacted by Clearwater and the situation remedied... Very nice costumer service followup... Bring on the berg!

I have purchased from several places online without any issues at all:

-Community Discs
-Disc Store
-Everything Disc Golf

I did really like the $1 shipping from Community (arrived in 3 days) - pretty hard to beat that. I only wish they carried Legacy products.