• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Buzzz vs Roc Ace Challenge

ThePatrick

Par Member
Buzzz vs ROC Ace Challenge at Agnes Moffitt park August 27th, 8am to 8 pm flex start. (come when you can anywhere in between)

It is an Ace Race style event, most Aces wins

$20 gets you one round of 18 and your choice of a Z Buzzz or a Champion Classic ROC

Additional rounds can be purchased for $5 each.

Put it on your calendar and come support the fundraising efforts to get concrete teeboxes.

RSVP here

Pre-register and guaranty your discs here

If it really is a "Champion Classic Roc" it would be amazing. I am a Buzzz thrower, but classic rocs are amazing, and in champion plastic! It has to be a misprint.

If it really is a "Champion Classic Roc" it would be amazing. I am a Buzzz thrower, but classic rocs are amazing, and in champion plastic! It has to be a misprint.

No they do exist, Innova just released them in their CFR program thats why he is using them. The only other choice is the Roc + and alot of people hate those so he went with the more collectible classic.

No they do exist, Innova just released them in their CFR program thats why he is using them. The only other choice is the Roc + and alot of people hate those so he went with the more collectible classic.
Ding!!!!

and with all holes in ace race length the slightly faster speed of the buzzz will not be a factor. Thanks for looking into this though and thanks for creating some "buzz" about it. As for Midnight Biker.... i'll be the one out there for 12 hours. At least give me $20 and about an hour of your time. The teebox fund will just about be wrapped up if we have an even decent turnout. Bring friends. You get a sweet disc out of it guaranteed, and there is a lower "merch" division. Oh... and the buzzzes are super flat topped. I hope everyone picks a Roc. I am limited to 100 each first come first serve. There is an online signup so come out and support. If i don't sell all of these day of, i will make them available here and elsewhere for sale.

We just had an awesome guy donate an Innova traveler to be raffled off saturday. Please understand that you can stop by at any point during 8 am to close (card has to be in by 8pm) and play as many rounds as you want (at $5/ extra round). This is a fundraiser for teeboxes for the oldest course inside of city limits and sees hundreds of people throughtout each weekend. The teeboxes have been in bad shape since as long as I have been playing them (since '05) and the city has finally agreed to put in concrete. This is a huge endeavor and your local club (Houston Flying Disc Society) is doing everything it can to help get this project funded. Thanks to all who have even just read this thread and especially to those who are planning on attending. (Midnight? where you at?) If i don't sell all 200 discs that day I will put them up here for sale. So... thanks to everyone. I have been working hard on this to do my part to help with the boxes, and hopefully this will be enough to get us close to our financial number.

Alright... we have also got a Birdshot Dri-Fit for the person that plays the most rounds for this. You can start at any time after 8 am and have to have your card in by 8 pm. Thanks again for everyone even considering this. Together we can get concrete tee boxes put in.

Latest posts