• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Caddied for Catrina this weekend...

fishmich

Why didn't Winston take advantage of me instead?
so i had a pretty good time out at Disc Girls Gone Wild this sunday. ended up meeting Paige, Catrina, Valerie, Nate, Liz, and a few other great golfers. got some autographs and best of all i lucked into caddying for Catrina. I must be honest i was a little nervous and star struck but she was cool as hell and made me pretty comfortable right away. she shot the hot round that day to fight her way into the final 9 skins safari match where she and her partner were able to to win a skin that had pushed 4 times. Catrina threw a big hyzer over some trees and her partner sank the nice putt. i was truly impressed with Catrinas game from big drives, precise approaches, and great putting, including one around 60ft for bird. it was cool to have the chance to see Paige and Valerie throw in the safari final 9 as well. Sue Stephens also put on a good show. the tourney was also able to raise a good chunk of money to go towards breast cancer awareness so thats pretty cool. hopefully i can figure out how to edit and upload some video i took during the final 9.
pardon my goofy grin, i was trying to hide the big giddy smile and i just ended up lookin goofy.
IMG_36651.jpg

IMG_12921.jpg

IMG_12901.jpg

IMG_12911.jpg

IMG_12891.jpg

Nice, I just noticed the awesome tattoo on her arm.

and this disc is awesome:
IMG_12921.jpg

Any extras not signed for sale?? or know where to get them?

Just a question Fish, how did you get to caddy for her? Thats awesome and I'm jealous dude! Nice signed plastic as well! She give you those in return for caddying?

Just a question Fish, how did you get to caddy for her? Thats awesome and I'm jealous dude! Nice signed plastic as well! She give you those in return for caddying?

My buddy caddied for her the first day but he could not do it on on Sunday and I knew Fish was gonna come check it out so I told him just show up and ask. I set it up in the first place just by asking Paige if I could do it on facebook. And yes they hooked us up with plastic for caddying but most of those discs he posted were his own that he brought.

My buddy caddied for her the first day but he could not do it on on Sunday and I knew Fish was gonna come check it out so I told him just show up and ask. I set it up in the first place just by asking Paige if I could do it on facebook. And yes they hooked us up with plastic for caddying but most of those discs he posted were his own that he brought.

yeah i bought the pink one from her and the others i brought with me to get signed. i would have caddied for free but she gave me a nice discraft dri-fit. big thanks to dangeruss for the heads up. :thmbup:

yeah i bought the pink one from her and the others i brought with me to get signed. i would have caddied for free but she gave me a nice discraft dri-fit. big thanks to dangeruss for the heads up. :thmbup:

that dri-fit was nice you lucky bastard :p

That's awesome.

I too have met Paige, Catrina, and Liz and have to say that they all are cool cats.

I hosted Paul U and Catrina when they played my club's tourney (DTD Open) and they took care of me with some pretty cool swag.

I caddied for a good friend of mine during the women's global event and was fortunate enough to have hung out with Paige during the 2nd round. At the end of the round I had some discs that I wanted her to sign and she gladly did it. I had a DGA Undertow that I wanted signed and she asked me if I'd be willing to trade her that disc for 3 of her backup's. I made the trade and was super happy.

Bottom line: caddying for a pro is well worth the time. If you get a chance to host or caddy for a pro, just do it.

That's awesome.

I too have met Paige, Catrina, and Liz and have to say that they all are cool cats.

I hosted Paul U and Catrina when they played my club's tourney (DTD Open) and they took care of me with some pretty cool swag.

I caddied for a good friend of mine during the women's global event and was fortunate enough to have hung out with Paige during the 2nd round. At the end of the round I had some discs that I wanted her to sign and she gladly did it. I had a DGA Undertow that I wanted signed and she asked me if I'd be willing to trade her that disc for 3 of her backup's. I made the trade and was super happy.

Bottom line: caddying for a pro is well worth the time. If you get a chance to host or caddy for a pro, just do it.

True. It was a great experience indeed.

She did use a yellowish green undertow alot if that was the one you traded.

Latest posts