• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Caiman

Myke566

Birdie Member
So this showed up on the new flight chart along with the Rat. They have it a 5.5/2/0/4. Could this be a beadless gator? With the limited availability of mortars, maybe this is replacing them? Thoughts?

My guess would be something more a job to a justice.

I don't see them remolding one they already sold to another company.

My guess would be something more a job to a justice.

I don't see them remolding one they already sold to another company.

The only thing that has me thinking this is that a Caiman is a type of gator. Similar to how they have Manta and Stingray which are both really similar discs(and animals). Also, the flight numbers are awfully similar.

5.5/2/0/4 makes me think something faster than a Gator but still very overstable. Maybe this will be Innova's Verdict (although I think most Verdicts have more than a 2 glide)? Something like a Justice would probably match the numbers better although I'll be a lot more interested if it's more Verdict-like.

So this showed up on the new flight chart along with the Rat. They have it a 5.5/2/0/4. Could this be a beadless gator? With the limited availability of mortars, maybe this is replacing them? Thoughts?

When reading this post, I mistook "beadless" for "badass".

Either would be awesome in my mind :D

i believe this is the new midrange that kona was throwing on her instagram. she posted a vid of her throwing an unreleased mid on a hyzer and claimed it was reliably overstable

Ss of the post

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-13-08-55-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-02-13-08-55-57.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 287
  • Screenshot_2018-02-13-08-54-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-02-13-08-54-18.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 205
  • Screenshot_2018-02-13-08-54-27.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-02-13-08-54-27.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 204
(although I think most Verdicts have more than a 2 glide)?

The 2 glide is so interesting to me. Not that I would have a use for it, but to see if it truly does have 2 glide at 5.5, and what that looks like on a hard throw compared to other OS midranges. I bought a Justice when they first came out. Threw it once, laughed, then immediately traded it.

Its not on the approved list yet. You would think with the Rat(it is on list) being a gator sized disc, that this would be a large mid...

Probably just a V-Gator

Hahahaha. I really hope not. I doubt that's what it is though. Usually all the vtech stuff is not overstable. With the numbers that this has, I don't think it's a VGator.

Latest posts