• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cam Todd-forgotten great?

Well I briefly remember him driving a van around touring with a really good looking dg girl. That's all I remember which I would consider very good stuff. A young man a fine looking girl. A nice fond memory of early days for me too.

He's definitely rocking Comets, Legacy fairway drivers and Destroyers. Super, super, super nice guy. He caddied for one of his buddies that was on one of my cards a few years back (in Intermediate). Really friendly, encouraging and nice to have around. I always wondered what he thought (playing at the highest of levels) while watching INT players slogging their way through a round.

Love the fact that he didn't have a sponsor and took it down with a mixed bag, like it really should be.

Very cool to see Cam win GBO. Seems like a great guy, and it seems like on a good day, he putts as well as anyone. It seems like this kind of thing should happen more often - someone gets hot and beats Paul.

Very cool to see Cam win GBO. Seems like a great guy, and it seems like on a good day, he putts as well as anyone. It seems like this kind of thing should happen more often - someone gets hot and beats Paul.

It's just that when Paul gets hot, nobody beats him.

Paul is having a slower start this year. Slow for him anyway.

Love the fact that he didn't have a sponsor and took it down with a mixed bag, like it really should be.

Gotta wonder if his win wasn't even so much despite having a mixed bag, but because he had a mixed bag. At least partially. There is no on-course advantage to being pigeonholed into a single manufacturer's line up.

He is a super cool guy if you ever get the chance to meet him! A stone cold killer on the course.

Latest posts