• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cam Todd

filobedo

Double Eagle Member
Played with several people this year that having been playing 10+ years and were discussing former touring pros including Cam Todd, Larry Leonard and Walt Haney. Do any of these guys still play? Cam was one of the best putters I ever saw.

Played with several people this year that having been playing 10+ years and were discussing former touring pros including Cam Todd, Larry Leonard and Walt Haney. Do any of these guys still play? Cam was one of the best putters I ever saw.

I played a round with Walt a little over a year ago, we actually lived in the same neighborhood. He got into ball golf for a while, but has been back to DG lately. Just saw him post of FB this week that he left something behind on the new Diavolo course, so he's still playing.

Walt is one of my closest friends - he actually was one of my groomsmen in my wedding.

He still plays casually and def keeps up with disc golf. He just doesn't compete. But you will see him a league putting and random leagues. Still super good.

Larry hasn't played in probably 10 years. He still lives in Raleigh. He actually came out to an event this summer to watch.

Cam Todd and Mike Worm Young were in my neck of the woods about 20 years ago in a vehicle full of Disc Golf stickers. I remember telling them how to get to our local course (it was Cold Brook) and I booked over there after work to get there in time to follow them for a practice round. Worm aced original hole #3 that afternoon, and there was nobody else in the park. I think maybe Lumberjack Open was going on that weekend and they were there to prepare for it or something like that.

That doesn't seem like it was that long ago. He had some really memorable rounds that year.

Walt Haney said this weekend that he plans on renewing in 2021 and playing some PDGA events. Def won't be anything big, just local stuff.

Latest posts