• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Campeonato Nacional de Costa Rica

S.Cann

Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
The National Championship of Costa Rica will be held September 1-3. This C tier tournament is $45 to play which includes the players party on Friday, lunch on Saturday and Sunday and a t-shirt. Lodging is available. Please see the tournament flyer for more details.

Attachments

• FLYER disc golf tourment flyer.jpg
    FLYER disc golf tourment flyer.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 32
Nice to see you Sam! You in Costa Rica now, spreading the good word (of DG)?

Hey Bill,

Nope, I'm still in Greenville. I went down to Costa Rica in 2015 and helped design and install a course. I brought tons of discs and signs for the course with me and helped to construct tee signs and benches. Below is the article from the PDGA from my work on the course:

http://www.pdga.com/files/disc_golf_costa_rica_final.pdf

I haven't been back since, but will be heading down there at the end of next month to see how the course and the club has grown and to help run the tournament. I've been collecting discs to donate to the club and we are getting some custom discs done for the tournament.

Hope you are doing well. Are you in Texas now?

Just curious, what town is this course/ tourney located in down there? I didn't see it on the flyer.

Oh, and Pura Vida!

Hey Bill,

Nope, I'm still in Greenville. I went down to Costa Rica in 2015 and helped design and install a course. I brought tons of discs and signs for the course with me and helped to construct tee signs and benches. Below is the article from the PDGA from my work on the course:

http://www.pdga.com/files/disc_golf_costa_rica_final.pdf

I haven't been back since, but will be heading down there at the end of next month to see how the course and the club has grown and to help run the tournament. I've been collecting discs to donate to the club and we are getting some custom discs done for the tournament.

Hope you are doing well. Are you in Texas now?

That's great stuff man, wish I could do the same in Belize.

Yeah back in Texas. It'll be 4 years here in October but I have been able to bag a ton of new courses - really HOT flat courses but DG is DG.

Latest posts