• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Can a Roc and Buzzz get along?

The core for me is a slightly overstable mid with less glide than the buzzz. I said in another thread that it doesn't turn over with a forehand, well I just didn't throw it hard yet... It still turns over.

So what is all this about the Core?

The Core is a magical little beast. Seriously worth trying even if you aren't a Lat 64 fanboyee like myself.

I have tried:

Element (evo)
Buzzz (Z and Cryztal)
Roc (DX)
GM (S series) (consider it a star gremlin)
QMS (Q)
Core (Opto line)
Comet (Z and ESP)
Shockwave (LE sparkle for worlds)
Shark (DX and Star)

and immediately ordered a new Core when I lost mine.

BTW The DGA Shockwave is very Core-like if you have something against the Swedes.

I do want to note that the Buzzz Z I have will be in the bag when I get my tourney bag.

YES THEY CAN - and on this day can we put an end to the ubiquitous roc vs buzzz polls/convos?

Too much overlap for me. I carried both until I decided which one I liked better, then I gave my Roc to my friend.

Too much overlap for me. I carried both until I decided which one I liked better, then I gave my Roc to my friend.

Why would you do such a heinous thing??? Make sure he throws it away and buys a buzzz soon before he walks down the wrong path.

Why would you do such a heinous thing??? Make sure he throws it away and buys a buzzz soon before he walks down the wrong path.

Haha, we are quite competitive with one another so I'll take every advantage I can get.
[insert evil laugh here]

YES THEY CAN - and on this day can we put an end to the ubiquitous roc vs buzzz polls/convos?

Unless people learn to search before posting, there will always be three repetitive threads:
Buzzz vs Roc
Do You Return Discs
What Is Par? - this one seems to be fading a little.

what is par is being taken over by what do you think of my form?

I would much rather have people helping each other out to get better at the sport than having the same argument over and over again. I often learn things from reading advice for other posters who ask for help.

I would much rather have people helping each other out to get better at the sport than having the same argument over and over again. I often learn things from reading advice for other posters who ask for help.

Agreed. Nothing wrong with asking about form. It's not even really reposting even if it's posted 100 times because everyone's form is different. I've actually been meaning to film myself for the longest time to get some critiques, but just haven't got around to it.