• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

can someone identify this disc for me?

etaine

picked this up at play it again because I liked the feel of it, no clue what it is though. It's a little scuffed and marred but after throwing it yesterday realized it was broken in perfectly.

whatisit.jpg

That raised inner lip on the rim reminds me of a fairway driver.. my Champ. Leopard looks similar..

anything say a brand on it?

Hard to tell, looks high speed and overstable like a champ max or monster with that rim though.

Looks like you've got it narrowed down to:
1) any driver Innova has released in the last 5 years, or
2) something else

Ain't the internetz helpful?

BTW - next post is #1000, so I'll have to make sure to make it a much better one than this.

can you put up a full profile pic of the disc so we can see the true angle of the nose?
Horizontal, vertical and vertical with shot of internal lip
profile.jpg

Looks like you've got it narrowed down to:
1) any driver Innova has released in the last 5 years, or
2) something else

Ain't the internetz helpful?

BTW - next post is #1000, so I'll have to make sure to make it a much better one than this.
Thanks internetz!

well Mike said I gratuitously shot those pictures (even though all i did was turn around...) so heres something on a darker background so you can see better.
You happy RedTower?

noncrappy.jpg

Ahhh the profile pic, definitely a Birdie. Case closed.

THANK YOU! lol....
and can someone move this to the equipment area? I didn't know there was one until just now. Might get more ideas in there.

Last edited:
There is still normally a 'very' slight indent where the pen was used if you look at the correct angle. Any luck?

Right in the center on the bottom. Usually weight and an abbreviation are written there. Sometimes you can see it if you move it around in the light. Do you see anything?

Latest posts