• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Can we get some Chicago disc golf?

Baskets just went in in Evergreen Park. 18 holer designed by Brian Cummings. Not open/finished yet.

I just moved from the Detroit area to Chicago, and the lack of disc golf is painful. I don't have a 3 star course within 100 miles from me!

Less than 100 miles from Chicago depending where in the Chi you're at...

Anna Page Park - Rockford IL - 3 championship level courses in one park over 3 stars

This summer I played Margreth Reimer Reservoir course in Palatine and was pleasantly surprised. It has Real Elevation! Don't see much of that around Chi area. Low rating on here, but most reviews are on the front 9 only. The back 9 was very recently added, and there are some pretty good holes.

Just played this yesterday actually. Thought it was going to be an easy pitch and putt...boy I was wrong. Elevation changes really stretched out the holes and in the end I failed and shot a 7up. :gross:

Baskets just went in in Evergreen Park. 18 holer designed by Brian Cummings. Not open/finished yet. Playable , muddy. Cement tees planned.

Cement tees are must. The course gets very soggy from drive eleven through eighteen. Hopefully the grass will come in thick on two through five. I have been trying to drive in mud.

Latest posts