• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Canadian forces Disc

Rippenn

Hi there,

My cousin who is an avid discer is in the Canadian armed forces and his birthday is coming up and i wanted to get him a special disc with the logo on it.

I am not sure if this is the best place to ask but could anyone make a disc with a logo on it for me?

How much would it cost? what information would you need. Attached is a picture of the logo i would want on the disc.

Looking to get the logo dyed onto a Champion Orc any colour.

If this is the wrong spot I am sorry and please move it lol.

466px-Canadian_Forces_emblem_svg.jpg

Ok so it looks like i will need to find someone with a plotter? not sure what that is lol :wall:.. I am new to disc dying and looking for some help

Thanks everyone :hfive:

You might try changing the title of thread to something like "I need a disc dyed" or something along those lines so disc dyers know you need their assistance.

You can also check the "Dye a Day Thread" and see if there is anyone on there that is offering disc dying services.

Hope that helps!

I've always used hippiediscdude for his plotter services and couldn't have been happier. That being said, there are a ton of people on here that have plotters and will offer their services that are just as qualified. Don't worry about going anywhere else to ask. They will see this thread.

yeah i would do it, but it looks pretty intricate, and i cut my dyes by hand. i could do the canadian flag pretty easy, or a Molson logo or something, but i don't have a plotter and that design would take FOREVER to cut out by hand and probably cost quite a bit if they did it by hand

haha, i think they're called "mounties" right? one awesome thing about canada is the show Trailer Park Boys, that show rules

I can do this on the plotter, then go back and hand cut some of the details in the leave, sword handles, and crown. email me at [email protected] if you are interested

canadacopy.jpg