• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Candy's good, but Sugar Camp won't rot your teeth H.O.D. 9/23/11

snappyfingers

* Ace Member *
Sugar Camp DGC
Sugar Camp, WI
Rating: 2.70

Hole #8
251'
Par 4

c315936b.jpg

54b0c98b.jpg

I will go stand still opto Fuse right over the tree. Should glide right down.

I can't quite tell if there's enough room out left for a righty forehand hyzer, so I'll say a backhand turnover shot with a Comet or beat Helix.

Hole of the Day gone wrong.

I put my comet on a dead straight line for the ace run, but it blows past the basket and into the pine trees. My downhill comeback putt from 40' also blows right past the chains, leaving me 25' left for the 3. Unfortunately, it hits the chains, but falls out. I tap in for a....

Bogey 4

I can't quite tell if there's enough room out left for a righty forehand hyzer, so I'll say a backhand turnover shot with a Comet or beat Helix.

There is room for a FH but you don't want something to overstable. The hole plays the full 251 if not more. Your tee off is elevated but so is the pin. You throw down into the vally and the pin is up a slight hill. The pic does not do this hole justice.

The front 9 of this course are awesome. This is the course that got me back into the sport at the begining of last summer.

FH XD for the ace run.

Last edited: