• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Cart options

Alexplz

Double Eagle Member
Hey dudes,

I have the opportunity to trade in a huge stack of discs in exchange for a cart at the local sports buy n sell.

They don't have one in stock, but have an account with Zuca and Dynamic so I pretty much have my pick, and have enough discs collecting dust to where I shouldn't even have to open my wallet.

Need recommendations on a cart and accessories. I have an Innova superhero bag and would not mind picking up a backpack cart. Would probably prefer one that has plenty of room for the bag.

I like the backpack cart seat, but I also like the DD EZ cart accessory cooler pouch that fits down below. Is there a good alternative cooler that fits on the backpack carts? The Zuca cooler and lunchbox appear to rely on the double-sided telescoping handle of their normal skating carts for stability. The zuca accessory pouch would work fine but it appears not to be insulated. Finally, the saddlebags aren't compatible with the backpack cart.

Recommendations? TL;DR: want a backpack cart with a cooler from Zuca/DD.

Personally, I love my Delta Cart but if I were looking to get a pack cart, I would go with the EZ Cart and carry a stool.

Same as the Innova Superhero pack can hold a seat, the Superhero bag has the side straps for just this sort of thing.

If the person above did not have the free/nearly free cart option I would say go for this https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01D8DW40...&pd_rd_r=cc6e608b-6ca5-11e9-93e4-9f5b0bbd650f at least 2 people have used this cart for disc golf as an alternative to the more expensive disc golf carts.

Update - picked up an EZ cart with fenders and a DD cooler pack - man, these accessories are a little rich for my blood, but trading dusty plastic for them made the whole thing quite palatable.

Innova SuperHero fits great, actually the plastic runners/feet on the bottom fit into the rack, keeping everything fairly stable.

I'm glad you like your EZ Cart, I think I would.

Everyone, somewhat understandably, raises their brow at the price of the Delta Cart but if you purchase the Zuca accessories that are included with the Delta the price is about the same if not higher for the Zuca.