• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Casey 2018 bag.

Casey 1988

Shun the frumious Bandersnatch!
My discs in my main bag as of 2018 From fastest to slowest.

Expand A Vertex Fishing Bag that has a built in seat, modified with an added a Cup holder to be the second Bottle holder, first is the waterproof stuff sack. (16 discs / 6 lbs.) Bag is 7.5 lbs. or so without the discs so now 13.5 lbs total

Innova Destroyer Champion 170g
Innova Valkyrie Glow Champion 170g
Innova Valkyrie Star 172gd
Discraft XL Elite-Z 170g
Discraft XL ESP 170g
Discraft Impact ESP 172g
Discraft Impact ESP 173g
Discraft Xpress Elite-X 171g
Innova Dragon DX 150g
Innova Shark3 Champion 176g
Innova Shark Star 174g
Innova Shark Pro 175g
Lightning U-2 Prostyle Prostyle 166g
Discraft Magnet Jawbreaker 174g
Discraft Magnet Jawbreaker 174g
Discraft Magnet Pro D 174g

I removed the Innova Stingray DX 168g and the Innova Stingray DX 174g as they did not work for me. Any wind past 5 mph for a Stingray and the disc flies in direction of wind. I am thinking if I find the New disc the Shark 3 works for me as a disc then maybe I get another at that weight.

I have fine tuned my bag as I know the Shark works and a Impact is a very slow fairway driver so I do not need another midrange in my bag. I think I am ready for 2018 except I might get a new Star Valkyrie from the store as I want a flatter topped disc to replace my old 2009 Ice bowl Star Valkyrie, then I might not if I can't find one in the local Sports store.

Thanks to SD86 for his recommendation of the Champion Shark 3 as another Shark for my bag. I think it will work for me, has the top of a Flatter ROC or ROC 3 and the wing of the Shark.

Last edited: