• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Castle Rock?

Also, from what I've seen, pay to play courses are all but completely free of any riff raff. The usual disc rats tend to frequent the free public courses. Not many people like to mess up something they are paying to do.

i dont know if i would see competely free, they all seem to at least try every once in awhile. i hope this goes in, coming up to visit a friend this summer and it would be super sweet to play this course. ive heard it talked about for a LONG time.

I tried your link but it said that it was under construction,

keyword in bold

this course has some weird stuff going on, like a scooby doo episode.

anyway apparently there is a tournament this weekend (can't find any info because the website is still down), so one of the guys we play occasionally with went down there last week and some of the locals saw his DG stickers on his car and flipped and chewed him out. don't have all the info on that.

anyway we heard it is playable tomorrow so i might go down there and see whats up

anyway we heard it is playable tomorrow so i might go down there and see whats up

It is only open to the people that are playing the tournament or random dubs. Don't be disappointed when you get turned away if you aren't playing in those.

Latest posts