• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] CE Lepard

Status
Not open for further replies.
New to lightly used, 174-175 will may reasonable amount or have lots to trade!!!! Let me know what your looking for i just may have it!

I have a 172g that's basically new (2nd run dayglow yellow just initials in the rim). Only thing I would trade it for would be either a CE Teebird, a couple KC Pro Teebirds or a CE Aviar. would consider 3x JK Aviars as well. I am looking for mint discs also with no ink preferably.

Hmm I have a hand full of 11x Champ T Birds, i have a few CE but they are my back ups which is what im looking for right now is a few more back ups. I do have a hand full of CE Eagles in which i could part with one perhaps, I have a 167 KC Tbird 11x that is an overstable pig as much as a T Bird could be... I dont know how much snap u have or spin u put on your discs but im sure i wouldnt be flippy for u given how it flys for me! I Phazed out thoese of my bag when i fazed in the ce plastic. I have a 4x JK Avir that is kinda light prolly not what u want, i do have a devent 4 time JK Valk that u may be interested in., also would u part with the red eagle of yours?

That red eagle in my profile section has been traded a long time ago. Could you post a picture of the KC Teebird? Would you be willing to do a disc + cash deal?

there are some small signs of road rash on the rim
a little bit of wear on the stamp itsel from pullin in n out of bag
no real major scuffs any where i would give it a 8'5/10 lighty to modertly used

Attachments

• teeb.jpg
    teeb.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 59
I will get you one of it when I get home. The disc is dayglow yellow 172g 2nd run basically isn't a whole lot to see. I think its been thrown maybe twice, I could call it new if I wanted to be dishonest. I did put my initials on the inner rim but thats it.

what are you willing to send cash wise in an offer. You will like the disc I promise that. I forgot to mention is have a rainbow superman color stamp.

$45 with the Teebird sounds like a fair deal. I paid about $75 for the Leopard about 5 months ago. I will add the picture later this evening and we can close the deal!

Your teebird just hits the spot, Its the color I love to thrown and about 90% of the discs in my bag are that dayglow yellow.

good deal then were on! haha, ill be honest w/ ya the tee bird is great i threw it for a little while then i picked up a few CE Birds and if just went on the wall and has been sitting there since last summer! So as long as its going to a good home ill be happy.... And i do love me a good lookin Leopard!

Here is the picture of the CE Leopard. Let me know if we still have a deal for $45 and the KC Teebird.

Attachments

• DSC00204.jpg
    DSC00204.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC00205.jpg
    DSC00205.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 51
Status
Not open for further replies.