• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] CE Molds?

timothyasteele

Birdie Member
I'm in the process of collecting a CE bag, but not sure about all of the molds produced in CE or KC Pro/CE blend. Did they make all of them in CE???

I know of these so far...hoping someone can add the missing ones?

Aviar
Rhyno
Roc
Cheetah
Gazelle
Eagle & Eagle L
Teebird & TL
Valkyrie
Firebird & FL

Thanks! Tim S.

Proline Spider
4x JK PRO valkyries (JK PRO only)
CE QMS
CE JLS

4x valks,banshees,cheetas and gazelles don't come in ce. There's only 1 type of ce gazaelle really and it's not the kc pro ...its only the proto star.

ce:
aviar
omega
roc(01,02,and maybe 03 usdgc rocs are the only ce)
teebird (T and TL)
eagle (L and X)
leopard
firebird(F,FL,X mold)
valkyrie
rhyno(late run ce)
spider (late run ce)
shark (late run)
aero
classic roc
ce qms
ce jls

those are only true ce I can think of atm. Everything else in kcpro,proline etc is just a blend of a little ce

Last edited:
I have had a few CE discs....11x TeeBird in a pearly Ce mix(bag), Ce Valkyrie(traded), CE Spider(traded), 11x Kc Pro Banshee that is 100% CE plastic(bag), and finally a CE Firebrd(bag). There are a lot of people who truly do not know what CE is or was...be careful on EBAY.

lulz funny you say that about people not knowing ce,that kc pro banshee in your bag isn't ce. Maybe a blend at best but not 100%. Ur 11x tb isn't any ce at all. I'd suggest not spreading false info if YOU dnt know what your talking about.

anyway,maybe a ce viper( 1 run like the proto star gazelle I think) but I'm not too sure on those 2 molds.

Last edited:
Yep..sorry to argue, but both are CE based on Innova's own words. The Teebird was a special run...I was told there were very few made..NEVER seen another one(155 grams double stamp gummy blue). Can't remember how many right now. I was told to put it up and not throw it because of value. The Banshee is also 100% CE. It is lime green opaque CE. Nothing like any other Banshee I have ever seen.

doubtful. The banshee is a blend. True ce's last run was in 03 and by then it was translucent. Banshee is a blend,ive felt blended discs that felt like true old taffy e but they're not.

To me, the only true CE are the Taffies ran from 2000-2001. Anything else is just Candy Pro or Taffy Blend. Even the stuff with Champion Edition on the stamp.

Yep..sorry to argue, but both are CE based on Innova's own words. The Teebird was a special run...I was told there were very few made..NEVER seen another one(155 grams double stamp gummy blue). Can't remember how many right now. I was told to put it up and not throw it because of value. The Banshee is also 100% CE. It is lime green opaque CE. Nothing like any other Banshee I have ever seen.

false

Please explain what you mean. I am going on Innova's word. i called the West coast office a few years ago about the Teebird...Banshee could be a blend..I am trying to find out as we speak..