• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] CE plastic, old Leo's, older valks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmstev2

I have a lot of discs to trade with, but I also have plenty of FFPP ready to send along for some fine plastics. I am open to mint top dollar as well as some that have seen some rounds, but have some life left.

Bright colors only, pearly or opaque a plus (I prefer orange or dayglo. Green, almost clear or tie-dyed discs need not apply). 166+ and less ink the better though I will consider a wide range of disc including some more beat up Leo's and Valks.

Specifically searching for:

CE, Pre Barry, 1x, and old 2x Leo's - more opaque and more brightly colored the better. Tacky/fingerprinty opaque 2x leo's

11x Firebirds new or used, flat and brightly colored. Prefer non tie-dye

Also Older "Twelve" time firebirds (written out not 12x) - bright, opaque and flat

11x, CE, and "twelve time" eagles - bright opaque, prefer Eagle X, but will consider Eagle-L's

CE, PFN, or JK valks - bright colors only, open to 6+/10

I have several boxes of new and old plastic that I would be willing to work into a deal if Paypal alone is not sufficient.

:thmbup:

Unthrown 5x & 4x Valks

The two 5x (Red & Yellow) are Opaque and the 4x (Greenish & Clear) are translucent, all are unthrown and range from 171g - 176g

Attachments

• 5x Valks.jpg
    5x Valks.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 4x Valks.jpg
    4x Valks.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 91
I have an unthrown opaque day-glo yellow CE Leopard that I was thinking about listing. I think the weight is 174. Open to offers.

I've also got a used blueberry one already listed on here, but it's definitely not bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.