• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Axiom] Delirium

14.5 speed? I'd be delirious to think I could get this up to speed.

I haven't been excited about a driver since the MAyhem was released. I hope they all aren't too pop domey. Anyone have insight on the dome? Tantrums that I have are kinda pop domey and I don't love it. but its not terrible.

Ok so I picked one up while I'm waiting on another in the mail - Got some work with it. It is about exact to the flight #'s. Has a little play in flight at high speed but mostly its going to finish on a solid hyzer. I threw a downhill shot into a slight headwind and with a flat level throw it held really straight with a slight turnover and then straightened out and faded fairly strong. Definitely gets solid distance. a "Faster Destroyer with more glide" is an easy way to describe it. It bombs, handles headwind but very workable. Flew flex lines really well, forehand well. Overall I am really happy with this disc, a tick more OS than a Teleport but not as touchy as a Tantrum. Good hand feel, not too domey, actually comfortable for how wide it is. Solid

Looking forward to the upcoming video of you bombing this thing, Mike C! ;)

I still need to get off my ass and take my Dimensions and Excites out to a bomber course. Laptop took a **** and I've been putting off getting my desktop put back together.

Actually filmed a video for the disc golf glove I tried but haven't gotten to edit it yet.

Been able to toss this enough times to declare it a.........drum roll.........................good disc.

It's OS but not super OS, still great for big distance. Handles headwind, big power throwers are going to crush this. Mike C? where are you at with this one ;)

Been able to toss this enough times to declare it a.........drum roll.........................good disc.

It's OS but not super OS, still great for big distance. Handles headwind, big power throwers are going to crush this. Mike C? where are you at with this one ;)

I'm on top of this release for once! My local shop expects three in on their next order that'll be in any day now. I'll pick up one or two and post a review this weekend hopefully!

No promises on a video. Got my PC up but still no audio.

Got out to use the Delirium and Teleport on a longer course in my area - there are only a few courses where I can justify having such mondo drivers ---- I parked 2 holes I've never parked before (or even got close) Both the Teleport and Delirium just rip. Great discs. Superb distance. Very good control too.

Threw a Delirium for the first time today. Neutron plastic. 173g. Average dome.

First thing I noticed was the rim width and the overall profile of the disc. Very wide (2.5CM) rim. Slightly shallow profile. That equates to blistering speed, which the Delirium delivers easily.

This disc was slightly easier to throw and less stable than I was expecting. It'll turn a little on hard rips, and isn't in a huge hurry to fade. Good glide and lightning speed couple to make this a very long driver. I was able to get it out to 450'ish a few times.

Consistent flier. The Delirium reminds me a lot of a Boss or Nuke, but perhaps a hair faster. It's also fairly similar to a Dimension or Tantrum.

Delirium: 14, 5, -1, 3. Fairly basic distance driver numbers. What makes the Delirium stand out most is its speed. This disc is zippy, and gets downrange in a hurry. It's a disc for pretty big arms. The Delirium won't turn easily. Massive distance potential. For longer throwers this could be a "longest disc in the bag" nominee.

Very good driver. Would highly recommend. Destroyer-like flight, but 2 speeds faster and much longer.

Latest posts