• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] CE Valk - 164 8/10 no ink, and flat Ends 1/31/13 2100 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripper

Double Eagle Member
Current High Bid: (optional)

End Date/Time: 01/13/13 @ 9:00:00 PM
Starting Bid: $30
Min. Bid Increment: $ 2

[Include the 4 items below when called for]
Weight: 164
Scale Weight / Marked: 164
Disc Condition: 8
Color: Peach

Bidding on a CE Valkyrie weighing 164. No ink. It's a thing of beauty in flight. I just can't justify having it in the bag anymore, and hoping to give it a good home. Throwing a Krait now and tired of puckering up anytime i'm throwing it in the woods, street, or any body of water, etc. I'm going to miss it but hope someone else enjoys it! :(

Bidding ends

IMG_6842 by nickleethomas, on Flickr
CE Valk - 164 8/10 no ink, and flat

Last edited:
Been thinking about going down the ce valk road.are these considered to be more stable or have more glide than a reg champ valk?i searched the equipment thread and couldnt find much.

^I throw 5x valks and 3rd run or higher ce valks........compared to the newer runs of champion valks I would say the older ones are not as stable and definitely have more glide.....that valk looks like a 3rd run to me, but I'm not positive. The 2nd run ce valks were super super stable (like more stable than a firebird). The 2nd runs are pancake flat and a lot of them have super noticeable nipples on top of the flight plate. I would think an 8/10 ce valk like this one should still be farely stable though. Ce valks 3rd run and 4th runs IMO are more stable new than the jk pro or 5x valks. Hope that helps.

^I throw 5x valks and 3rd run or higher ce valks........compared to the newer runs of champion valks I would say the older ones are not as stable and definitely have more glide.....that valk looks like a 3rd run to me, but I'm not positive. The 2nd run ce valks were super super stable (like more stable than a firebird). The 2nd runs are pancake flat and a lot of them have super noticeable nipples on top of the flight plate. I would think an 8/10 ce valk like this one should still be farely stable though. Ce valks 3rd run and 4th runs IMO are more stable new than the jk pro or 5x valks. Hope that helps.

Thanks man......ill go 38

Thanks Bionic Rib. This valk is very flat and i've found that the CE have allot more glide then the newer star valks, etc. As far as stability the two star Valks that I have thrown were more stable than this Valk, but this thing glides forever. It was a good tailwind disc, and a disc that I could throw as a long anhyzer with a small bit of fade at the end.

Awesome....i want it for a hyzer flip disc so with the extra glide it should be perfect.hope i get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts