• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Celebrity Disc Golf

I love the love going on for sterling sharp right now. But i had never heard of him being a disc golfer. Thats pretty kick ass though

I had heard that Sterling Sharpe of Green Bay Packers fame; who's brother, Sterling was announcing for ESPN (and still may be), was pretty good....but, I never saw him on a course or anything. Perhaps some of the ultimate guys in Madison would have more info.

Wait...how you worded this... You mean Sterling Sharpe was the disc golfer, or do you mean that Sterling Sharpe said that his brother, Shannon Sharpe of the Denver Broncos, was the DGer???

Shannon Sharpe used to be able to bench over 500 pounds when he was playing...be cool to watch him huck a disc!

What about the Numbers, Seinfeld, and Conan shows, Any of them actually play?

Wait...how you worded this... You mean Sterling Sharpe was the disc golfer, or do you mean that Sterling Sharpe said that his brother, Shannon Sharpe of the Denver Broncos, was the DGer???

Shannon Sharpe used to be able to bench over 500 pounds when he was playing...be cool to watch him huck a disc!

I don't think there was too much of a strength difference between the two brothers. I think Sterling v. Shannon would be pretty ridiculous to see. Imagine if they still have all of that power and can translate it into good form...scary!!!!

Maybe the Sharpe brothers could be to disc golf what the Williams sisters are to tennis:)

Suge Knights got a mean thumber!
suge.jpg

What about the Numbers, Seinfeld, and Conan shows, Any of them actually play?

I hope if any...only Conan does. NUMBERS!...they threw their discs practically sideways with NO armspeed (or full drawback) :/

And he, Conan, got some pointers from Feldberg one time. The last time I looked I couldn't find the video on youtube, though. Anyone else know where we can check that one out?

Someone posted it here awhile back, I think the vid is hosted by Myspace.

I don't even watch nascar, but I live in North Carolina. Do the math.

I prefer F1, btw how crazy is it that schumacher is gonna finish out for massa? Crazy right?

Try living in Petty land near Level Cross. I refuse to eat at one restaurant in Randleman b/c I can't stand Richard and Kyle Petty's **** eating grins staring at me from every direction from memorabilia. I hate Nascar. I hope Massa comes back alright, he's prolly my fave F1 driver.