• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Celebrity Disc Golf

I'm not sure if Frank's avatar is any freakier than Dave242's is. And Dave hasn't changed his in years. :gross:

I grew up in Northville and there was a rumor that Geena Davis was in town to play the Worlds back in 2000. There may have been an article in the local paper...

Back in March I saw an interview with Ben Roethlisburger and his sister who plays for the Basketball at Oklahoma and they mentioned playing DG as kids.

Regardless of this info I still hate the Steelers. GO BENGALS!!!

WHODEY!!! Im pretty sure I saw Slim RIP at idlewild once with some guys smoking a big fatty.

I'm pretty sure Steve Guttenburg is an avid disc golfer. I heard that one time, he out threw Avery in a field, just before beating Climo in a sudden death round robin!

Kyle Korver is kin to 5x World Champion Juliana Korver (cousin, if I'm not mistaken). They even look alike.
act_kyle_korver.jpg
arm.jpg

Kyle Korver is kin to 5x World Champion Juliana Korver (cousin, if I'm not mistaken).

I posed that question to her once. She was unaware (at the time) of any relation, but that, due to the small numbers of Korvers in Iowa, it was possible they are at least distant cousins.

Former WWE wrestler Charles Wright, aka the Godfather, among other characters he played, is a DGer. I read a "where are they now" article, and he mentioned that he took up DG living in Vegas. He casually mentioned how he throws 450. He'd make for an interesting playing partner.

I bet he only throws manly discs.

Beast, Destroyer, Boss, Force....

No pansy ass gazelles, leopards, polecats in this dudes bag!

Hell he putts with a reaper!

Latest posts