• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Challenge: Rate an unrated course this summer!

My previously stated five day 35 course trip, landed me 7 unrated courses, and a good hand full of courses that needed a second or third review. The unrated ones were,
- Bunker Hill NJ
- Camp Sloper CT
- Cross Farms CT
- UConn DGC CT
- Pomfret Park CT
- Oquaga Creek State Park NY
- White Tail Woods PA

Don't think i'll get many more before the end of the summer, my next big trip should be in the fall.

So I finally finished updating all the info I collected on the 5 day 35 course trip I took. Think Extras should be factored in on a point system. Five for a review, 1 for par and dist info, 1 for a map, and 3 for uploading pictures. I ended up adding or correcting oar and distance for 6 courses, added 12 maps, and added photos for 19 courses, on top of reviewing 12 of them, 7 which were first reviews. I took alot of effort but the site is better from it so i'm glad to do it.

to help things out

I think from here on out at the end of a post in this form you should recap your total. Will help give an idea of were people are #s wise.

Unrated courses this summer = 7

Got one done yesterday....Live Oak Gold in Ingleside TX.

This is a very cool idea. I just started playing DG (on July 4) and have yet to review a course, but I will try to start with one of the 10 unranked courses within 100 miles of me.

Justin

10 unranked in just 100 miles of you!!! You lucky SOB:p! I have had to travel more than 100 miles for most of the ones I have so far. And the 2-3 I still have to try to hit and review before anyone else are still farther away than that, allmost are over 300 miles away, and that's as the crow flys, not our windy CA roads.

I put up a bunch of pictures of courses with that Image Resizing tool that I found. Are we keeping track of how many pictures we put up on courses that have no pictures so far?

10 unranked in just 100 miles of you!!! You lucky SOB:p! I have had to travel more than 100 miles for most of the ones I have so far. And the 2-3 I still have to try to hit and review before anyone else are still farther away than that, allmost are over 300 miles away, and that's as the crow flys, not our windy CA roads.

race you to north lake mendo...

On the flip side of things, I'm guessing you have more nice courses nearby you. There really aren't any great courses within 50 miles of here, at least that I know of. Perhaps one of these unrated courses will turn out to be a hidden gem...

Justin

On the flip side of things, I'm guessing you have more nice courses nearby you. There really aren't any great courses within 50 miles of here, at least that I know of. Perhaps one of these unrated courses will turn out to be a hidden gem...

Justin

We do. There arn't many DG courses listed around here, but we have great private, secret, mountain courses. Check out my home course Redwood Curtain:cool:

Color me jealous! Check out my home course, IIT.

Getting back on track, I am going to try to make Pulaski Park my first course review. I might try to do that in tandem with Lemon Lake.

Justin

That looks like a fun little trip, I'm going to try to go down to my parents on Monday and Tuesday and play Georgetown Middle School The place where I went to middle school (I wish there was a course there then), Pioneer Park, Somerset Country Club, and maby a couple more along the way there or the way back .

Latest posts