• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champ TL?

Amenz

Birdie Member
So I know they've had Glow, CFR, and First Run Stamp Champion TL's at tourneys recently but I'm wondering about the possibility of seeing them produced as a standard option. Sorry if there is already a thread on this subject, I tried to search for one but don't have a ton of patience in that department.

I have a bunch of them from when they stopped making CE plastic

As far as I know, Innova hasn't announced any intention of making a production run of the TL in Champion plastic.

They're not hard to find though, my local shop has some and they're everywhere online. Look and you shall find.

Yes, yes, I know you can find them...but I like the idea of finding them at discgolfcenter for 12.99 shipped:thmbup:

I got a first run proto stamp champion TL from an order we did with innova. The club gave it to me for designing the stamp for the discs.

I got a first run proto stamp champion TL from an order we did with innova. The club gave it to me for designing the stamp for the discs.

apparently this is the only way to acquire one of these besides ebay.

i've got 4 and they are nice and stable for a TL, even compared to my other champs

Latest posts