• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Champion Edition Teebird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swisher Streets

Double Eagle Member
Looking for a Champion Edition Teebird in any color besides Green. 170g+ with NO writing on it. Will buy or trade, i will put up a few discs for it. Let me know what you have and what you want for it. Posting pictures will greatly speed up the process, thanks.

My first thought was, "he's either mistaken, or he just made Swisher the happiest man on this forum."

IMG_0065.jpg

You mean like this?

You mean like this?
Just trying to make me jealous or actually willing to sell one? How much are you looking for?

My first thought was, "he's either mistaken, or he just made Swisher the happiest man on this forum."
Funny you should say that, i saw there was 3 posts and i saw the price for his and immediately thought the other post would be someone offering to buy.

These are all first run CE TL's and all are unthrown. Not sure I have any under 170, but definitely 1 or 2 right at 170. two of the ones shown even have an additional mini stamp from the "Winnicrew" which is what the traveling cadre of Al Schack, Dave Feldberg, Todd Branch, and Avery Jenkins called themselves back in 2001

$80 bucks shipped

I still have the first one i ever put in my bag - in my bag. These things are indestructible.

You know I'd buy all four of them teebirds shipped for 80 bucks shipped in a heartbeat!

Status
Not open for further replies.