• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TeeBird with the DX Circle Totum Pole stamp!

Mine came today
Pink with green stamp and yellow with red stamp

Until they release more? Or because it's slowing down do you think they're done?

I'm sure they'll run more. I was just adding fuel to the fire.

I was initially stoked by these, but after hearing about their overstability, I decided to pass.

From a collector's stamp standpoint, these things are SWEET.

Incorrect, my 2 Teebirds flew Tuesday night, the 4th via Priority mail which is 2-3 days. It is now the 8th and I'm STILL waiting....:mad: The best part is that they were "delivered" at 8:52 this morning, yet I live in an apartment building and the mailman hasn't been here yet...damn mailman.

I'm in Southwestern WI so we're pretty much in the same boat location wise. Another note about UPS, I ordered something from Amazon and it got in last night, but they gave it to the Post Office to deliver!! Are you kidding me?!? :wall:

I am basing my 2-3 days off of what I normally see when I buy/sell on Ebay, and I buy/sell 500+ discs a year. Even as First Class I never see a disc take more than 3 days to or from Cali. Never.

My tracking has yet to show any info, like at all, so I am thinking they didn't even ship them and had to wait to stamp more discs. Nothing would surprise me from Innova at this point, a few months ago they shipped two packages to my old address when I had changed it on their site. :doh:

Just checked Innova's website. They're already sold out for the 3rd time. You can bet your bottom dollar they'll make more.

Damn, they had 46 in stock when I checked last night, added one to my cart and got distracted - Went to finish the transaction this AM and they were gone.

when everyone get theirs, we should have a swap meet thread and trade for the colors we want

iso: 1 plum w/ gold

Got mine yesterday (took four days shipping to get here). I got two blues, max weight, both with very moderate domes and very stiff plastic that reminds me quite a bit of Opto. It's great stuff and I'm looking forward to hitting the course with it today. Should be a great overstable companion to my seasoned star TB. Sharp looking disc.

some asshat bought 10 of them just to sell on ebay for $30+

I'm sure innova will run more of these though, they seem to keep releasing them when I'm not home =\

Really hoping to pick some up from a non gouger so I'll have a pretty new thrower

Got mine yesterday (took four days shipping to get here). I got two blues, max weight, both with very moderate domes and very stiff plastic that reminds me quite a bit of Opto. It's great stuff and I'm looking forward to hitting the course with it today. Should be a great overstable companion to my seasoned star TB. Sharp looking disc.

Yeah, its super overstable. Hope it eventually beats into straighter flight.

Im waiting on 2 heavier weights but I'd love to trade with someone who has one 170g or close. Ill know what colors I have this week hopefully.

Latest posts