• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion TL or Champion TL + (plus)

Ok, please share your thoughts/observations tho!

Just got back. I'm happy with the results. The flatness fits my hand better than a domey disc so right away it felt great in the hand. It really did throw more like that champ 11x cal mold teebird. Was easy for me to keep low under the trees whereas before no matter what I did before I got too much loft.

At the same time I was expecting much less glide but it really didn't take much off of it. I got a little more forward skip but that might be because I kept it lower and the grass was slick today. I can't say for certain it lost any HSS but it seemed like it. Maybe keeping it low helped with a more straight and penetrating flight but overall I'm pleased with the results.

It may not be an exact replacement but it will serve as a backup to the teebird for a water shot or in case I lose it.

I also flat topped my opto pain and I can honestly say that took some stability off of it. It's like a beat z buzzz now. Pretty sweet.

Latest posts