• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Champion Wraiths

kjudd

Bogey Member
I found this in the used section at my local disc store for $8. I know 2006 was the first year for champion wraiths (Augusta) and they are rare. How rare are 2007s?
Did they only produce them for tournaments?
Would the value be somewhat close to a 2006?
Is there any idea behind the color of the disc? Its like a smokey sea foam clear with shiny pearly streaks.

Ill post more pictures tomorrow to show the real color.

Who else loves wraiths? Show me your favorite wraith you own.

Attachments

• IMG_20170224_184345.jpg
    IMG_20170224_184345.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20170224_184355.jpg
    IMG_20170224_184355.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 19
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34574
I love wraiths but have found they don't have the distance potential of some faster drivers, and they've taken the back seat due to this. Older pearly champs are $$$, I've got an old as dirt X-out I found in the used bin and it's the perfect max D wraith... some decent turn, moderate fade. I'd throw it and see how you like it

That's a cool disc. I have no clue what the true value of it is, but I'd wager its quite a bit more than the $8 you spent. I have some CFR Augusta Wraiths and they're some of the best, pearly Champion plastic I've ever seen. I think the discs fly outstanding too. For an older mold, the Wraith will still hang pretty well with anything out today.

BTW, there are other CFR Wraiths besides the Augusta one. The Augusta one is just the most well known and rarest (most valuable).

Last edited:

Latest posts