• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

OKTHROWBERFEST 2016 - DGCR'S 8th Annual dye competition!

Hey Rob, I e-mailed you. I have two from reniger... not sure if you have those. I have all the others that you have except for D-reK.

The voting thread for this year is mostly up... I think I just need D-reK's submissions...

until I am sure about that, I will keep the voting thread closed. Once I have every submission, I will open it up and lock in the voting close date.

FYI - we are so close!!!

Next year, I'll be sure to step in again much sooner so it goes off on-time :thmbup:

Noill, I just emailed you back and sent you the final submissions. Thank you for your help with getting the polls up and running. It would have taken me a while to figure out how to get it up.

sorry i didnt notice my submissions were missing, but im glad they made it into the competition! im out at sea right now so i have limited access to this watching this competition, but cant wait to see the results. best of luck to everyone in it

Latest posts