• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Changing things up for 2015

Just an update, I noticed my 2014 tag delaminating a bit when I was on vacation last week and since the forever tags are clearly meant to last way longer than a year I need to look into alternate options which is going to take a little longer then just ordering the other ones again.

Metal tags would be cool. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I'm not too concerned about the ability to write on them, especially if we could somehow have a history for each tag on the site.

I like the one time tag a lot. The last travel tag I bought I didn't get to swap it a lot. If you have one on the early numbers I'm sure other DGCR members will seek you out to try and get it.

Tim you can make them out of the plastic like the personalized bag tags.
They are thick and heavy should last.
Keep up the great work. :hfive:
Thanks

I'm getting some samples sent to me, both metal and plastic from a couple of different places.

I was just thinking about these the other day, and am excited to hear of an update.

.... now how about those personalized bag tags? ;)

I would go for it again if it were a one-time thing. That being said, I think battle tags would be great.

I'm a little late to the game, but I like the idea of switching over to forever tags. I almost got a 2014 tag, but that was in May or something, and I felt like I should just wait until this year's tags were available.

You can see more about the new travel tag on this thread... http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113558

On 03/06/15, TimG explains that the new travel tags will not be yearly and there should be plenty available for orders this year.

I ordered a bunch, that's just an example tag. You'll definitely be able to get one :)

On 03/23/15, TimG explains that the tags were delivered to him, however the shipment was incorrectly produced. They where only printed onto one side, so the tag order was sent back to be corrected...

Bad news guys... got the tags today but they weren't what I ordered so I just ran to the UPS store to ship them back before 5pm. I should hopefully get them back in a 7-10 days. They were only single-sided rather than double-sided like I ordered.

Sorry for the delay, I'll ship them out as soon as I get them again.

It is unclear as to when the travel tags will be delivered to TimG correctly, however, once they are received by him, they will be mailed out for each order as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Got my tag yesterday, along with a DGCR shirt. Metal Travel Tag and the shirt is awesome.
LOVE the Travel Tag number and the mini.
Thanks!

Latest posts