• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Charity opportunity

BrotherDave

Crushing on Zoe and Hating on Keegan
Diamond level trusted reviewer
I'm playing in the inaugural Campership Classic at the Victory Junction Gang Camp. This camp is a great charity founded by the Petty family of Nascar fame to help chronically ill kids have fun and just be kids. They're allowing disc golfers to set up a temporary course on the property to raise money for campers. So if you have any extra money burning a hole in your account and looking for a good place to give disc golf a good name by donating this is as good a place as any. :)

discgolfdoesgood.org

Also, if you'd like to donate specifically by sponsoring me* you can click on "support a participant" and enter my name, David Allen.

*I could potentially win a Grip bag if I'm the highest fundraiser. If I don't like it I'll throw it on the MP for cheap. ;) Shameless plug over.

not seeing the support a participant...? went threw a few donate links etc'

posting directly would be easiest.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 65
Yeah, in addition to the image ejvogie posted, you can also use the links I've highlighted here that are found below what is pictured above. Click the "Donate Now" link if you want to make a general donation without sponsoring anybody in particular.

YGrMkmO.jpg

Cheers

Seems like a great cause, hope you have a good time with it Dave!