• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Charlotte burb Matthews/Mint Hill 18 more?

Stan McDaniel

Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
I have walked property with the town of Matthews park department and David Lorenz who facilitated this opportunity. It is beautiful wooded property (fairly mature trees) with moderate terrain and approximately 20 acres to use. I anticipate a par 54 course with a length around 5000'. This property is located at the intersection of Hwy 51 and Phillips Rd.

I am awaiting a green light from the park department. I have no idea how long it might take to get final approval to start construction. They seem optomistic that we could start soon, but I am used to delays and disappointments so I am keeping my hopes low for now and actively designing with David.

Fingers crossed!

Thank god we need more disc golf in this town!!

If I can get finished with my project I'll be happy to lend a hand

The embarrassment of DG riches in this town is getting to be mind blowing. Right around the corner from the Scrapyard, too. Love a good 1-2 punch.

Between BrotherDave, BgWvDave, and prototypicalDave, I'm getting a little confused. Is there a flight chart or tutorial video somewhere?

Dave's not here man.

631_large.jpg
580_large.jpg