• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Charlotte disc store

Marmoset

* Ace Member *
I'm not sure if I'm asking this in the correct thread... if a moderator wants to move this please feel free

Are there any good brick and mortar disc golf stores in Charlotte? I would like to go to a store that has a large selection of discs so I can go on a shopping spree.

DGCR Shop Listing just click on the area you're looking in.
Look for stores that aren't part of big chain or have DG in their name... like "Another Round Disc Golf."

Last edited:
Another round disc golf is the place to go. There closed on Mondays. Open the other 6 days. The place is awesome 4 local beers on tap and Kevin who runs the place is really sharp on all things Disc Golf and is a ton of fun to talk to and hang with. They also do a podcast out of the store every other Thursday night I believe called Final Round Radio.

Another round has more than any brick and mortar store, and they take used discs for store credit and have a lot great discs in the used section. Found a couple gems for killer deals.

Another Round looks freakin' awesome. I'm tempted to drive 3 hours from Raleigh to check it out.

Whenever I visit Charlotte, I always make it a point to stop at the PIAS on 8332 Pineville-Matthews Rd. Great selection of new and used.
I can almost always find what I want.

Whenever I visit Charlotte, I always make it a point to stop at the PIAS on 8332 Pineville-Matthews Rd. Great selection of new and used.
I can almost always find what I want.

I live about 3 miles from that store, it's my "usual" hangout and swap/buy store. Great guys, Josh is very helpful and can usually help you find anything you need.

I have noticed, however, they have not ordered any MVP/Trilogy stuff in the last couple months... They just restocked all the innova stuff, but Josh has been on vacay and hasn't updated the rest of the stock recently. They just got a bunch of those LE Rocs in BTW, if you are looking for any of those...

Another round is outstanding and the owner Kevin is the man! They have a great selection of discs and some good beers on tap. Cool place just to hang out and shoot the breeze

Latest posts