• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Chat with Prestige Discs!

PrestigeDiscs

Hey all,

We are a brand new retailer out of the Southeast, while things are getting organized, I thought it might be nice for you to get a chance to get to know us a little bit better and sort of get a sense of what we are all about.

Thanks,

Prestige Discs.

Are you expecting to carry most major brands of discs?

Also any idea what your shipping policies will look like?

Are you expecting to carry most major brands of discs?

Also any idea what your shipping policies will look like?

Definitely! We will be carrying a large variety of brands and weights.

Next day turnaround always! Unless there's some sort of heatwave that paralyzes us from moving! The prices will be a flat rate of $1 per disc until one reaches $35, where it will become free!

There are a lot of different places to buy discs online. What separates you from the crowd?

The cheesy and cliche answer to this is also the true one. Good people. Always doing the absolute best to make sure the customer is happy with the product and doing the best possible job to get exactly what everyone wants.

There's a lot of great stores out there, and I won't say a bad word about any one of them, disc golf isn't big enough yet where being a "common man" of the sport is a big deal because almost everyone involved is a common man. We're just trying to provide the best possible experience at the best price with the fastest shipping available. Offering long-standing customers incentives and rewards for being loyal to us is also something we are very interested in :thmbup:.

Where are you based out of?
Living on the redneck Rivera limits my brick and mortar retail disc options.....I've got academy and their weak stock, sports authority and their stupid high prices, a small pro shop at Blue Angel Park (but I never go in b/c anytime I make it over to BAP I'm there to play one of the three courses) or a shop in Ft Walton (that's always closed on the weekends when I've made it over)....

Where are you based out of?
Living on the redneck Rivera limits my brick and mortar retail disc options.....I've got academy and their weak stock, sports authority and their stupid high prices, a small pro shop at Blue Angel Park (but I never go in b/c anytime I make it over to BAP I'm there to play one of the three courses) or a shop in Ft Walton (that's always closed on the weekends when I've made it over)....

We are in Georgia. I've been to the exact store you're referring to in Ft. Walton, nice people :thmbup:

$1 a disc shipping sounds nice. I've been looking for specific SSS Wizards for a couple months now.. that literally no one is selling..how's your Gateway selection going to look?

$1 a disc shipping sounds nice. I've been looking for specific SSS Wizards for a couple months now.. that literally no one is selling..how's your Gateway selection going to look?

We will definitely be stocked up on Gateway putters! I know how much everyone loves them. In fact, my go to is a magic and I know about all the variations out there, so I'll do my best to get you what you need :thmbup:

Will you be weighing every disc and putting the actual weights on your site; or just going with whatever the manufacturer has labeled. I know personally if I'm going to buy a putter from you and I try to buy a 172 and it's not 172 when I receive it, I will be upset.

Just checking y'all's status. I tried prestige discs.com and ended up looking at artifical ceverical discs, which could be interesting if your in the market however I'm more interested in stocking up my FD supply.

Latest posts