• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Check out my new start up! (Grand Rapids, MI)

Hyzer's

Birdie Member
Hello fellow disc golf fiends. I originally intended to put this thread in the announcements section but don't have access. I'm not trying to spam or anything: this is a one time announcement!

Just as Hippiediscdude (Shawn) founded the BlooKazoo in Lansing, I have founded Hyzer's LLC in Grand Rapids (4150 Lake Michigan Drive NW) I have been planning this type of store for quite awhile and believe we will be an asset to the GR DG community. We are currently planning an unsanctioned Johnson Park Dubs Tournament for a little later this summer. Hopefully we can help return Johnson to the condition is deserves. :hfive:

Oh yeah, let me know what you guys think, any suggestions you may have or if you have interest in working with us at Hyzer's.

Respectfully yours

Hyzer's

How far are you from the Kentwood area? I have friends out there so next time i'm out id definitely stop by. That doubles tourney sounds sweet too i'm always looking for reasons to head out to GR.

Cool, best of luck in your venture! I'll definitely make it a point to stop by next time I'm up in the GR area (several times a year for dg).

How far are you from the Kentwood area? I have friends out there so next time i'm out id definitely stop by. That doubles tourney sounds sweet too i'm always looking for reasons to head out to GR.

We are probably 15 minutes from Kentwood, closest to Johnson and Riverside parks.

Sounds awesome. Good luck!

Sounds awesome... I am planning on being in the Kentwood area to visit my in-laws and will definately swing by to check out Hyzer's!

Way to break away from the negative stereotype that disc golf is for hippies and stoners.

That's pretty sweet, disc golf shop and head shop. Best of luck to you man, hope everything goes great!!

Awesome! i took last summer off, but im getting back into it, im sure i'll be in there at some point =)

And im glad someone is taking the initive to bring johnson park back :thmbup:

Awesome! Will definitely stop in next time we head down there. :thmbup: