• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

CHOOSE ONE DISC

180g Star Mako.(probably 174g if I had it just because I'd rather putt with that)

How does that Mako fly? I had an R-Pro Dart and I have a Mako, I just don't wanna throw it.

Heh yeah sadly I threw it a few times in my yard and scuffed it on the concrete cover to our septic tank :( Anyhoo it's very nice, I haven't had a ton of chances to throw it and I may just have to buy another one for that nice big star stamp(un damaged). For the weight(180g) I'm surprised how well it glides, very strait holds a line pretty well so far and has maybe what I would say to be .5-1 fade. Still debating if I want to use $16.80 up on another one which is sooo tempting for me. I'm going to have to give plasma soon to get a little extra spending money so I can say I have the extra money to spend(sort of justify the addiction I have of buying new plastic).

my 171g 6yr old candy plastic TL. makes a good thumber/roller disc. Fairly straight backhand disc, decent forehand disc if you don't try cranking it too hard< can get too flippy>.

I changed my mind yesterday. I would use my Teebird!

Think I finally got my nose down and was finally able to shape lines with that disc AND was using it when in trouble for controlled tommies and scoobys, which is new for me but I had a lot of success with it.

Great disc!

Star TL, Champ Leppard, or Champ Cobra. It really depends on the exact layout.

178 Z Comet, I can putt it like a Magic and drive it like a Buzzz, I'm hoping to pick up on the short strokes, and I've only had it a month. XL second choice depending on length layout, i.e. more 500' + than 350' and less holes

I think I might choose a champion Valkyrie right now...Mostly because I can do a lot of different shots by adding in overhead throws.

Putting would still be a bear though...so for that reason along I could EASILY choose my FLX Challenger.

\/\/

Latest posts