• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Christmas Gear 2011?

I got these for myself:
040103_042618.jpg

And this for my black magic woman:
040103_042307.jpg

I'll probably give away 1 or 2 of mine to friends, and am already giving a custom dyed archon to my brother and a custom dyed zeppelin to my mom as well.

securedownload

securedownload

3 discs:
lat 64 core *SEXY*
black banger gt
TL plus mold

new bag
Lat 64 with shocks!!!

:D gotta love my blue and black filled bag :D

asked for (and got :D) some Dynamic Discs shirts:

a t-shirt, a dri-fit t-shirt, and a dri-fit polo

2 Long Sleeve Innova Shirts
Revolution Dual Pack(got this early)
Star Orc
Rit Dye(lots of powder)

More to come hopefully tomorrow. I still have presents coming from my girlfriends brother and sister who live out of town. Expecting from them:
Couple discs
New shoes for disc golf
ROC Shirt
Innova Hoodie

Not much. I got a 150 DX Whippet. Never thrown a Whippet, or a 150 class disc, so I'm pretty curious...

I've been wondering what 150 class discs in overstable molds, such as the wippet, act like. I bet it will be something comepletely different!

my [september] birthday present was a GB bag that i just received a week or two ago, so i kinda count it as an early christmas gift...also got 2 champ cobras that i technically bought since she was so clueless when it comes to dg, but i still found it sweet.

I've been wondering what 150 class discs in overstable molds, such as the wippet, act like. I bet it will be something comepletely different!

banshees arent super overstable, but 150 ones fly similar to heavy counterparts and are actually pretty awesome flyers..

my [september] birthday present was a GB bag that i just received a week or two ago, so i kinda count it as an early christmas gift...also got 2 champ cobras that i technically bought since she was so clueless when it comes to dg, but i still found it sweet...

sounds like a winning combo!

Eco rr
1st run lycan
Dga flex fit hat
Buzzz dri fit shirt
2 buzzz decals
2 jk aviars
All thx to my little brother hooking me up $75 in marshall street gc's.

Wife told me I could buy my proto jk aviar in the marketplace.

I got one of those InStep disc golf baskets. Gonna be great for practicing my putts (which are in dire need of refinement!)

For not knowing ANYTHING about DG I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, but my aunt got me a Champ Groove from Dicks. At least she knew enough to get me a gift receipt lol.

i got phenix quad shocks, opto xxx and westside sword. can't wait to get out tomorrow and check them out.