• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Circle Stamp Champion Eagle

This is the whole description
"Vintage circle stamp artwork has been added to this run of pearly Champion Eagles. If you liked the Totem TeeBirds, you'll love this run of Champion Eagles."
I would assume they are X molds, but you never know until someone buys one and lets us all know haha

Eh, I took a leap of faith and went for 2 Red ones. We'll see what happens. I love Eagles, so why not.

[edit]: and here, just about 2 hours ago, I was telling my buddy that I was hadn't bought any plastic in about 2 months. I was so proud of myself. Wellp. The dam has broke, time to go grab some Cryztal Wasps tomorrow. haha

I'm loving the Icon Rival I have which flies pretty dang similar to an eagle, so I probably won't be getting any. Looks interesting either way.

If I have enough points of offset shipping ill pull the trigger, hoping for EL!

If you look at the orange one on the site up close you can see the "E" on the bottom. Although Im not sure if EL's were labeled EL or E.

I look at these discs, and I think of how I read about the new Cheetah being a glideless turd. Then, I think 24 bucks shipped and I say no thanks. But, the purple one does look cool.

Also, I just bought a brand new metallic legend line Rival from Lion, and I am hoping it will be a nice and glidey Eagle X or a good beat TB. Plus it was only 20 bucks.