• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Clash Discs

Looks like new molds are out to the early testers. A couple of overstable putters, a neutral looking FW and a couple more drivers. Cinnamon, Chili and Vanilla are on my immediate buy list unless I see something in a test I do not like.

I'm interested in trying a few of these. The Peach, Berry, Salt and Honey. Especially the Peach, as it sounds almost exactly like the Comets that I like (not domey, but a rounded shoulder)

I've thrown a Peach once
I've thrown a Honey a few times

I throw a Soda on the regular

Peach is okay. I prefer the Origin in that slot. I can't compare to a Comet. I might have thrown one once. I would not have said that the Peach meets what I think a Comet does. I want to say the Peach is a smaller diameter.

Honey was more HSS than I expected on the numbers (then again I'm old and at altitude). Given my Honey results I would not need a Salt

The Soda is fun. Great for woods type courses where you need some funky lines (hyzer flip to turn etc)

The Peach was faster than I hoped, so it didn't fill the job i was trying to fill. Already have a lot of fast US mids. Still, it's a fun mold.

My fleet of Honeys is really moving down the line to US. The two Protos are still barely turning for me, but the stock run one is an easy -2. I ordered Core in Honey and Salt from Europe and those are way less OS than the Steady plastic. The Salt is about like a Proto Honey and the Honey is -3/1. It bombs down wind.

Soda is by far my favorite from Clash. It's like a really beat FD with more glide. So fun.

My proto Salt is useless to me. I would have to have over 15 mph head winds for it to be of use.

Have anyone tried their Softy plastic? How soft is it? "Forget about forehanding this"-soft like Daredevil's elastic performance? Kastaplast K1soft-soft? Trilogy-soft? MVP soft neutron-soft?

The Peach was faster than I hoped, so it didn't fill the job i was trying to fill. Already have a lot of fast US mids. Still, it's a fun mold.

My fleet of Honeys is really moving down the line to US. The two Protos are still barely turning for me, but the stock run one is an easy -2. I ordered Core in Honey and Salt from Europe and those are way less OS than the Steady plastic. The Salt is about like a Proto Honey and the Honey is -3/1. It bombs down wind.

Soda is by far my favorite from Clash. It's like a really beat FD with more glide. So fun.

My proto Salt is useless to me. I would have to have over 15 mph head winds for it to be of use.

based on this I should specify that my Honey was a Proto

I didn't see a -2 from it

Might have to try a stock run

based on this I should specify that my Honey was a Proto

I didn't see a -2 from it

Might have to try a stock run

I can easily carry both, and the proto is beating in almost as quickly as Lat 64 stuff. With all I bought, I could make a great driver lineup using nothing but the Salt/Honey in the different plastics and state of wear.

It's sounding like I should still at least check out the Honey and Soda. I'm not really digging the crave enough to chase the off the shelf flight my proton has. Not being able to identify stability by PLH is definitely a turnoff.

From the Clash Facebook:
Peppermint | 4 | 2 | 0 | 4 | is an overstable approach disc.
Lotus | 8 | 5 | -1 | 2 | is a straight fairway driver.

I am sure more announcements come soon.

So many new molds . . fun that Elina is one of the first out, cant find any other videos about these discs. .

From the Clash Facebook:
Peppermint | 4 | 2 | 0 | 4 | is an overstable approach disc.
Lotus | 8 | 5 | -1 | 2 | is a straight fairway driver.

I am sure more announcements come soon.

can't find any release dates on these - only that Cupcake has a tour series peppermint? I would like to try one of those, maybe would consolidate my quake/breaker setup?

has anyone tried the Mint? at 4/3/0/3 it seems like a slightly milder peppermint, but does it actually fit in a role of overstable approach disc?

From Clash facebook

May 12th
Blue Glow Berry (��Blueberry Glow)
June 2nd
Sunny Popcorn
Sunny Peppermint NEW MOLD | 4 | 2 | 0 | 4 |
Sunny Mint
Sunny Peach
Sunny Berry
Sunny Cookie
June 16
2023 Special Blend Lotus NEW MOLD | 8 | 5 | -1 | 2 |
June 30th
Steady Vanilla NEW MOLD | 11 | 6 | -2 | 1 |
Softy Fudge
Hardy Fudge
July 14th
Steady Peppermint
Steady Lotus
Steady Spice
July 28th
Steady Cinnamon NEW MOLD | 9 | 5 | -1 | 2 |

Looking forward to Lotus, Vanilla and Cinnamon.

I lost my Core Honey in some brush, so had to order two more. I just don't have anything lese that flies like they do.

I didn't give my update on the Popcorn in hardy plastic. I tried it last winter in a putting league and it was good but not my favorite putter and plastic, even if for a hard plastic it's quite gripy. I tried a lot of putters at the league with good results but indoor putting and outdoor putting is quite different for me because unless it's very warm and humid, the pores of my skin just close down when I'm outdoor and my hand get very dry and I got no grip.

Early spring, I was putting with R-Pro Pigs, also use those at my first tournament this year and in the two rounds, there's only one missed putt that I feel I should have made so it was good. Still like to try different plastic and putter so I decided to buy a softy Popcorn, also bought steady Berry and a softy Mint.

I was hoping the softy Mint would be like the soft X Zone I had before and it is! I even like it better than the softy Popcorn for putting, I like low profile putters and I don't mind the over stability. Still like the Popcorn for straight floaty upshots and I'll probably buy one in steady plastic eventually.

The Steady Berry felt great from the first throw, straight mid in a great feeling plastic, no sharp edge, flexible but not too soft. So after that I decided to try a bunch of their discs, basically bought their line up that was available on Acerunners store in steady plastic and some extra Mint in softy. (They also sent me a Spice in extra that was not available yet to buy on their site, thanks Acerunners.)

It's already a long message so I'll resume it with that I've tried most of them yesterday and I'll definitely buy more when their new molds will be available.

I bought a couple of discs from Clash Discs to this summer, because i'm Finnish as alike those discs.

My opinion from the two of midranges, berry and, mango, they fly very well, but are too deep to my hands.

I also bought a Ginger fairway driver, because i needed a good meathook fairway driver to my local course, this disc feels very good in my hand and flyes just like a really OS fairway driver should fly.

Then i bought a two pieces of Wild Honey, a blue one and a "pig colored one", and i think that they had slipped one faulty disc to me. I think this because i can throw my blue one with a 90% power with little hyzer and it pops to flat and then rides little bit to right and then sweeps back to left, i can throw these kind of shots somewhere about 400 feet of distance.

If i try to throw the pig-colored one like this it will turn and burn and go to cutroller, regardless of winds...

Latest posts