• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Dynamic] Classic Verdict

EMAC Truth thread reminded me that I really want to see Classic Verdicts be a real thing bump.

There is really not anything from the Trilogy brands that would get me more excited than a base plastic Verdict.

Baseline Verdict would indeed be nice. My only concern is that the baseline Truths are board flat and feel really really thin. It gets to the point where they feel too thin for me and that's why I prefer the premium Truths.

If the verdict was in prime/classic I might actually try it. Not sure why or where it would fit in since I throw rocs/comets to cover all my midrange shots, but I've heard nothing but good things about them so why not.

If the verdict was in prime/classic I might actually try it. Not sure why or where it would fit in since I throw rocs/comets to cover all my midrange shots, but I've heard nothing but good things about them so why not.

I really like the Verdict, forehands really well too. The only problem is they don't come in base plastic. If they did, they could/might replace my Roc's.

Kc/fossil/gateway S plastic verdict would be amazing. The Emac hard mercy plastic would be good enough...

bad news I guess:
Thank you for contacting us!

We will not be releasing a Classic Verdict at this time.
But still nice that they work on Sunday...

It only took a year and a half for my lucid verdict to turn into the most amazing midrange I've ever owned. I absolutely crushed with it today. Can throw it on any line, pretty much like a buzzz.

Latest posts