• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Clearwater, Sarasota, Ft. Myers

DyeingToPlay

Eagle Member
Flying into Tampa on June 21st and was hoping to hit Cliff Stephens before heading to our vacation spot a few hours south. If anyone is in the area and up for an afternoon round let me know. Also have the chance to hit some Sarasota and Ft Myers courses during the time we will be there. Any suggestions and or meet ups would be awesome.

I probably have to work until 2, but if you want to play around 3pm, I could.

Cypress Point is the newest course in the area, designed by Ken Climo, and is literally minutes from the airport on the Tampa side.

Cliff has a handicap at 2 on Saturdays I believe. (just an FYI) I also "might" be available

North Watertower Park in Sarasota is a solid course ... and Sunking is pretty close and worth perusing their selection.

Cliff has a handicap at 2 on Saturdays I believe. (just an FYI) I also "might" be available
Thanks for the heads up. Looks like Cliff is out for that day.
I probably have to work until 2, but if you want to play around 3pm, I could.

Cypress Point is the newest course in the area, designed by Ken Climo, and is literally minutes from the airport on the Tampa side.
I hope to be on the ground and in my rental car by 2:30-3:00 so that would be great.

Update - DTP and I are meeting up at Cypress about 3pm on Saturday June 21 to throw a round.

If anyone else wants to play, let me know!

I would be happy to show you the N Ft Myers course. I will be available most days while you are down here.

^Cool...my wife said she will most likely be working via phone and computer for at least a couple of days so I would be able to sneak out and hit Ft Myers or maybe Sarasota.
^^Lucero, I'm bringing you the eyeball disc from PIF.
I'm really looking forward to this trip.

Latest posts