• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Clever Disc Golf Decor

I used a Glow Roc as a moulding to cover a hole in the cieling

attachment.php

I would think that one of the discs from Flywood would make a nice clock. :D

Since you can order these with a custom engraving, you could totally get some DG artwork with the numbers and markings for a clock face on it. Would be sweet.

I have a table sitting around that I started as a bottle cap table, that I never got around to filling. Minis would be an interesting idea I may look into, it would take a decent amount for the table I have. It is two 4'x4' halves.

I have a table sitting around that I started as a bottle cap table, that I never got around to filling. Minis would be an interesting idea I may look into, it would take a decent amount for the table I have. It is two 4'x4' halves.

It would definitely take a decent amount, but I think it's a great idea. I need a small table to put next to my recliner, I think I'll try and find one that I can fill with mini's and put a glass top on. :clap:

I was planning on using a type of liquid polyurethane and pouring it in the table and letting it solidify over what I decide to put in it.

Latest posts