• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Climo dropped out of USDGC?

Glad to see he isnt dumb enough to just play through for an "iffy" tourney. That would be a ****ty way to end a great tournament career. I really want a 13x teebird & Roc so he needs to keep it together.

Side note:"No you don't!!!! I caddied for him this past weekend for 48 holes and man that bag of his is heavy!!! I am just kidding of course!!well not about the bag being heavy!!!"

Did you keep track of how many discs he never even took out of the bag?

I did note in Clash's Day 2 vid clip that Feldberg was out there with a cig going. Thought the USDGC qualified as a Major.

hes got better things to do, other b*tches to smack

Champ told us at his clinic the tendonitis flared up but he didn't want to DNF since he had never done so in his career. But it finally caught up with him and apparently he just made it thru 11 holes.

something REALLy needs to be done about these ratings! AN absolute JOKE!

Cam Todd withdrew due to a staph infection. He was in serious pain through the round on Friday. Someone said he ended up in the local hospital...not sure if the last statement was true.

staph infection??? wtf!?

I had heard that Climo suffered an elbow injury kayaking earlier in the summer which is why he didn't compete in Worlds this year.

Staph is pretty common. It doesn't really have any connotations except for maybe dirty hospitals (high degree of infection).

Cam limped through r3, he was at the hospital before the round. He drained a 60+ footer on 17, it was awesome.

I was on Climo's card, he mentioned early in the round that his elbow was bothering him.

Bummer for the Champ. He dropped out of Worlds too. I hope he can heal over the winter and come back to his top competetive level again. Looks like he is having a so so year overall.

Looks like Cam Todd got pissed off?

Cam played with a major staff infection on top of his plant foot right where the laces clamp down on the foot. He was in the hospital the morning before round three, and again the day of round four. I caddied for him and have to say of all the interviews completed by the Innova staff, Cam was the only top pro that thanked Innova for 13 years of the USDGC. Some Innova sponsored guys did not come off as appreciative at all. Thanks Cam for showing how a professional disc golfer should act towards those who make the event happen.

Staff can be misdiagnosed as a brown recluse bite pretty easily. My wife had a MRSA spot a few years ago and the doc thought it was both a brown recluse bite and staph infection before they finally figured out what it was.

someone should of gave him some percs a pack of smokes and a redbull. ken i want my 13x you really need to show these punks up. you got mad skills. watch out for those iron leaves

Staph is pretty common. It doesn't really have any connotations except for maybe dirty hospitals (high degree of infection).

Staphylococcus is a group of bacteria that can cause a number of diseases as a result of infection of various tissues of the body. Staphylococcus is more familiarly known as Staph (pronounced "staff"). Staph-related illness can range from mild and requiring no treatment to severe and potentially fatal.

Staph infections are contagious until the infection has resolved. Direct contact with an infected sore or wound, or with personal-care items such as razors, bandages, etc. are common routes of transmission. Casual contact such as kissing or hugging does not pose a great risk for transmission if there is no direct contact with the infected area.

Staph infections are no joke.

Didn't get up and down :cool: