• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Cloudbreaker

This has to have been the most asked question on the DG internet of this year. No definite release date but should be within the next month.

The stock S-DD3 is coming out first, probably in a month or so. Then the tour series cloudbreakers come later in that incredible innova swirly plastic :|

^^^ I was gonna comment how Discraft is the swirly king and that Innova is playing catch-up in that department, but I see the sarcasm now.

^^^ I was gonna comment how Discraft is the swirly king and that Innova is playing catch-up in that department, but I see the sarcasm now.

catch-up is a nice way of saying 'not even trying'

Those would all be great.
Someone explain why we use a yellowy-creme base color and then add 6 different dyes on top of each other making some browns on top of that sand color

So they can sell you more when you lose it.

So they can sell you more when you lose it.

reminds me back of the glory days of discrafts TI first releases

do they last forever no one really knows cuz you lose it during your first round but you paid a higher premium for their most durable plastic

FWIW, it seems like Innova's swirls are better this year. I haven't seen too many ugly Barsby Eagles, and I got a nice blue one without asking for anything specific. But from what I've seen, they still aren't quite as nice looking as some of the new swirly discraft releases I've seen.

FWIW, it seems like Innova's swirls are better this year. I haven't seen too many ugly Barsby Eagles, and I got a nice blue one without asking for anything specific. But from what I've seen, they still aren't quite as nice looking as some of the new swirly discraft releases I've seen.

Maybe yours is. Mine is a light blue with barely a swirl of any other color. My Sexton Bird is the same. Light blue with a light swirl of something else, but both just look like boring light blue for the most part

Maybe yours is. Mine is a light blue with barely a swirl of any other color. My Sexton Bird is the same. Light blue with a light swirl of something else, but both just look like boring light blue for the most part

I guess I meant the colors aren't dull green/brown like last year, but yeah I agree mine isn't very swirly. The Sexton's are color glow, not swirled star like the eagle, so I wouldn't be expecting swirls if I ordered one of those.

Latest posts