• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Club Logos

rusch_bag

* Ace Member *
There is a local club around here trying to create a logo and they are having some difficulties so I was wondering if you all could post up your club logos for some examples for them to look at. Thanks in advance.

suit-club-400px.jpg

:p

If they're having difficulty, they don't have anyone skilled on hand. Post a flier in your nearest art department... college first, highschool second.

Give us some details on the club.. the idea machine has a full tank.

It is the Oshkosh Disc Golf Club we have a facebook group. Last summer was our first year and we are going to make bag tags and discs for 2012. Our 2 courses would be Red Arrow and Winnebago County Park both in Oshkosh WI.

Oshkosh... make the first O into a sweet dynamically-posed disc with some simple blocky shading, finish the word in a classy bold font. Run a swoosh type thing across the top like the Discraft logo. Done!

STL Disc Golf Club - The River City Flyers

Here is our logo:

Attachments

• 2012RCFPatchConcept03.png
    2012RCFPatchConcept03.png
    112.5 KB · Views: 37
LoCo Disc Golf Club, Loudoun County Virginia

Attachments

• loco disc golf.jpg
    loco disc golf.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 20
Here is some of the DGOD stuff... there are a few more too

97250_g.jpg

132293_g.jpg

here is a recent event photo with the banner.

97249_g.jpg

Hippy007

I started a group for my friends and I that play a lot of DG together. Been about a year now and we have a nice group of 20-25 people. Spent some time trying to come up with a logo and eventually came up with this.
6d8fb2a7.jpg

We are located mainly in Maryland and the groups initials are four F's, hence the "F's" in the flag. Simple, but does the trick!

Last edited:
Here's our club logo, and below are the logos for two of our courses, Charlie Vettiner and Seviren Lang DGC. Since Louisville has French influences (the city is named after King Louis XVI of France) we have a thing for fleur-de-lis here.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
We don't have a club, but my profile picture is our course logo. Same general principle.