• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

College Disc Golf Team

I thought UNCG had a club team but I guess it got disbanded. Oh well.

yeah unless you only had 5 guys trying out anyways it seems like one round is a poor sample of everyone's skill level

I can agree with you there. But I have to say the skill differences are quite obvious between the top 4 and even the 5th guy.

also only 2 of us are pdga members

Good tournament Cw.. Pretty sure i played with you the first round. I was from UNI. Tell Tim i had a lot of fun playing with him too hes a real cool guy. Hope to see you guys again some day.

Good tournament Cw.. Pretty sure i played with you the first round. I was from UNI. Tell Tim i had a lot of fun playing with him too hes a real cool guy. Hope to see you guys again some day.

Yea I believe so. I'm Zach. I played with Jake the second round. Wish I could have had a better first round, but oh well gotta take what you get. I ended up scoring the same on long tees as short tees -_-

Tim is cool for sure, I'll tell him next time I see him. He's a really really consistent player. You've got one hell of an arm on you as well, after seeing you and the guy from western crushing em down the hill I need to get back out and work on my distance again. I've sacrificed distance so I can throw forehand and backhand consistent within 300-350 but that doesn't mean a 450 foot drive wouldn't be nice!

I hope you see you guys at Indian Hills next weekend. I gotta get back to work :O

Yea I believe so. I'm Zach. I played with Jake the second round. Wish I could have had a better first round, but oh well gotta take what you get. I ended up scoring the same on long tees as short tees -_-

Tim is cool for sure, I'll tell him next time I see him. He's a really really consistent player. You've got one hell of an arm on you as well, after seeing you and the guy from western crushing em down the hill I need to get back out and work on my distance again. I've sacrificed distance so I can throw forehand and backhand consistent within 300-350 but that doesn't mean a 450 foot drive wouldn't be nice!

I hope you see you guys at Indian Hills next weekend. I gotta get back to work :O
Are you guys planning on going to nationals?

someone from Western...as in WIU?

anyone know a name by chance? i went to school out there and know of some people that just started a club out there, havent talked to them in a while, just was curious the name to try and familiarize

someone from Western...as in WIU?

anyone know a name by chance? i went to school out there and know of some people that just started a club out there, havent talked to them in a while, just was curious the name to try and familiarize
Iowa western in Council bluffs.. Will was the best on their team, played two rounds with another guy and cant think of his name to save my life. He was from atlantic and his dad was there helping out. Just cant think of his name.